Refinance Your Mortgage
Refinancing an existing mortgage is an incredible way to reduce your monthly payment by taking advantage of the historically low interest rates currently available. It’s also a perfect way to pull cash out of a property to have available for your next real estate purchase. However it’s important to fully understand the terms of a refinance or you could risk spending more in origination fees than you save in interest, lose out on cost saving deductions, or end up with a hefty tax bill. Every refinance scenario is unique and requires a combination of creativity and due diligence to find the optimal loan.
At America’s Home Loans, we work with homeowners and real estate investors big and small to maximize the value of their refinances. Whether you’re looking to lower your monthly mortgage payment, pay less interest on the lifetime of your loan, or pull cash out of a property, we’ve got the right loan programs for you.
Chris Mason offers a comprehensive understanding of the complex loan origination requirements of refinances and can help you maximize the short and long term values of your refi. There’s a reason why our clients continue to come back to America’s Home Loans for all of their refinancing.
Ways that we shine when refinancing your property:
- ✅ WE SPECIALIZE IN IT – It’s critical to work with a mortgage broker who actively works with refinances and understands how very different and oftentimes more complex they are from new home loans. Chris Mason and our team at America’s Home Loans will help you navigate through the refinance process for a seamless refinance.
- ✅ SHOP MULTIPLE LENDERS RATES – As an independent mortgage broker, we shop the ENTIRE MARKETPLACE for home loans to find you the most optimal mortgage. Unlike a direct lender, we are not tied to one bank or lending institution.
- ✅ LOW (OR ZERO) CLOSING FEES – We are a small independent shop with minimal overhead, and we pass those savings on directly to you. We’re even able to offer qualified home buyers ZERO lender & closing fees who borrow at least $350k for their home purchase or refinance.
- ✅ PHENOMENALLY FAST CLOSINGS – Time is money with refinancing a property and we understand that a refinance may be step one of several in your real estate plan. At America’s Home Loans, we create a refinancing timeline for you and then STICK TO IT so that we stay on track to refinance your property on the expected date (or sooner).
- ✅ TRANSPARENCY – We highly value transparency and make it the cornerstone of all of our marketing and client communications.
- ✅ UNPARALLELED SUPPORT – There’s a reason why most of our business comes from client and Realtor referrals — because they know (from experience) the level of communication and support we offer investors throughout their entire experience. From the very beginning to the absolute end of your loan process, we don’t rest until your property is refinanced!
- ✅ COMPREHENSIVE REFINANCE KNOWLEDGE – While we are able to offer competitive wholesale interest rates, we also understand that rates are just one of many factors that you look at when refinancing. Our experience working with both homeowners and investor clients means that we are able to offer creative refinancing solutions — beyond just low rates and fast closings — to help you reach the finish line on time.
If all that seems too good to be true, read testimonials from our satisfied investor clients.
The #1 Mistake of Refinancers
The biggest mistake that many folks make when they refinance is starting and ending their mortgage search with their bank. The problem with this approach is that banks are notorious for NOT having the best rates or loan programs available. The reason is that banks don’t specialize in refinancing mortgage loans — it’s just another product they sell. All big banks really do is sell you a new mortgage with a high rate and high fees, take the profits they made originating your loan, and then turn around and immediately sell your mortgage to another institution.
An independent mortgage broker like America’s Home Loans lets you cut out the middleman (the banks) and find the best rates and loan terms directly with these other lending institutions. Plus reach a whole marketplace of investment loan programs that are not available through banks — which account for a big part of the marketplace. This is why once investors discover independent mortgage brokers, they never shop mortgages with banks ever again!
Call Chris Mason at (415) 846-9211 or use our online form to schedule a free consultation and rate quote. Let’s see how much we can save YOU on a mortgage!
"We had a unique situation of refinancing one property and financing two properties, and Chris helped customize the loans for us. Although the refinance fell through due to appraisal issues, Chris was able to close within 4 weeks and gave us a great interest rate. Definitely recommend him!"
Chris Mason, Loan Officer
"As a greenhorn investor (really really green), I wholeheartedly appreciate working with Chris Mason. He made the process of refinancing so easy and clear. He was greatly transparent and had the best system for remotely relaying information to me in real time without me having to interpret the numbers - that would've been a disaster! I hope to work with Chris and his team at America's Home Loans again in the future."
Areas We Service
We serve clients all over California through our remote mortgage services.
Our offices in El Cerrito, California locally serve the greater San Francisco Bay Area including:
East Bay ◦ Berkeley ◦ Oakland ◦ San Francisco ◦ San Leandro ◦ Richmond ◦ Albany ◦ Alameda ◦ Pinole ◦ Martinez ◦ Contra Costa County ◦ San Lorenzo ◦ Hayward ◦ Fremont ◦ Walnut Creek ◦ Concord ◦ Union City ◦ Sacramento
How much can we save YOU on a mortgage?
Click below or call (415) 846-9211
for a FAST & FREE rate quote.
"I have completed 4 transactions with Chris and defer to him for all loan market trends. He is responsive and knowledgeable. I can not recommend him highly enough. I always appreciate working with him. Go to guy for property financing."
Clients Found Us By Searching
- Refinance mortgage broker California
- Real estate refinancing loans East Bay
- Refinance rates El Cerrito, CA
- Bay Area investment mortgage refinancing
- Best refinance mortgage rates Bay Area
- Investment refinance rates San Francisco
- Quicken Loans refinance mortgage rates comparison