Investment Property Mortgage Loans
At America’s Home Loans, we work with California real estate investors big and small to find creative financing solutions for their investment property acquisitions. Whether you’re house hacking a single family home, purchasing a multi-family property like a duplex, triplex, or quadplex, or acquiring a commercial property, we’ve got the right loan programs for you.
Chris Mason is an active member of the BiggerPockets Forum and a real estate investor himself. Chris comprehensively understands the complex loan origination needs of real estate investors and the role that financing plays in their investment process. (It’s critical!)
There’s a reason why our investor clients continue to come back to America’s Home Loans for all of their investment financing.
A few ways that we shine for investors:
- ✅ WE SPECIALIZE IN IT – It’s critical to work with a mortgage broker who actively works with investor clients and understand their particular needs, which greatly differ from your average home buyer. Finding you the best investment loans means working with investment mortgage specialists who speak the same language as you and are familiar with the complexity of investment financing.
- ✅ SHOP MULTIPLE LENDERS RATES – As an independent mortgage broker, we shop the ENTIRE MARKETPLACE for home loans to find you the most optimal mortgage. Unlike a direct lender, we are not tied to one bank or lending institution.
- ✅ LOW (OR ZERO) CLOSING FEES – We are a small independent shop with minimal overhead, and we pass those savings on directly to you. We’re even able to offer qualified investors ZERO lender & closing fees who borrow at least $350k for their investment property.
- ✅ PHENOMENALLY FAST CLOSINGS – The most common delays with closing on an investment property is financing. A delay in financing costs you time, money, and sometimes even the property itself. At America’s Home Loans, we create a financing timeline for you and then STICK TO IT so that we stay on track to close on your property on the expected date (or sooner).
- ✅ TRANSPARENCY – We highly value transparency and make it the cornerstone of all of our marketing and client communications.
- ✅ UNPARALLELED SUPPORT – There’s a reason why most of our business comes from client and Realtor referrals — because they know (from experience) the level of communication and support we offer investors throughout their entire experience. From the very beginning to the absolute end of your financing process, we don’t rest until you close on your investment property!
- ✅ COMPREHENSIVE INVESTMENT KNOWLEDGE – Low interest rates are only as important as an investor’s ability to close on a property. While we are able to offer competitive wholesale interest rates, we also understand that rates are just one of many factors that an investor looks at when obtaining financing. Our experience working with investor clients means that we are able to offer creative financing solutions — beyond just low rates and fast closings — to help you reach the finish line on your next investment property.
If all that seems too good to be true, read testimonials from our satisfied investor clients.
The #1 Mistake of New Investors
The biggest mistake that many new investors make is starting and ending their mortgage search with their bank. The problem with this approach is that banks are notorious for NOT having the best rates or loan programs available to investors. The reason is that banks don’t specialize in mortgage loans — it’s just another product they sell. All big banks really do is sell you a mortgage with a high rate and high fees, take the profits they made originating your loan, and then turn around and immediately sell your mortgage to another institution.
An independent mortgage broker like America’s Home Loans lets you cut out the middleman (the banks) and find the best rates and loan terms directly with these other lending institutions. Plus reach a whole marketplace of investment loan programs that are not available through banks — which account for a big part of the marketplace. This is why once investors discover independent mortgage brokers, they never shop mortgages with banks ever again!
Call Chris Mason at (415) 846-9211 or use our online form to schedule a free consultation and rate quote. Let’s see how much we can save YOU on a mortgage!
"I was referred to Chris by a close friend of mine and after our first phone call I knew I was in good hands. I'm a new investor and Chris went above and beyond to help me with my first property. He got me a great interest rate and closing was way faster than I had expected! I will definitely be going through him again when I get my next property. Thanks again!"
Chris Mason, Loan Officer
"I have completed 4 transactions with Chris and defer to him for all loan market trends. He is responsive and knowledgeable. I can not recommend him highly enough. I always appreciate working with him. Go to guy for property financing."
Areas We Service
We serve clients all over California through our remote mortgage services including the East Bay, Los Angeles, and San Diego Metropolitan Areas.
Our offices in El Cerrito, California locally serve the greater East Bay Area including:
East Bay ◦ Berkeley ◦ Oakland ◦ San Leandro ◦ Richmond ◦ Albany ◦ Alameda ◦ Pinole ◦ Martinez ◦ Contra Costa County ◦ San Lorenzo ◦ Hayward ◦ Fremont ◦ Walnut Creek ◦ Concord ◦ Union City ◦ Sacramento
How much can we save YOU on a mortgage?
Click below or call (415) 846-9211
for a FAST & FREE rate quote.
"As a greenhorn investor (really really green), I wholeheartedly appreciate working with Chris Mason. He made the process of refinancing so easy and clear. He was greatly transparent and had the best system for remotely relaying information to me in real time without me having to interpret the numbers - that would've been a disaster! I hope to work with Chris and his team at America's Home Loans again in the future."
Clients Found Us By Searching
- Investment mortgage broker California
- Real estate investment loans East Bay
- Hard money lending El Cerrito, CA
- Bay Area investment mortgage lenders
- Best investor mortgage rates Bay Area
- Investment mortgage rates San Francisco
- Quicken Loans investment mortgage rates comparison