Rocket Mortgage Rates – We can beat them!
One of the first places that home buyers look for home mortgages is with Rocket Mortgage (formerly Quicken Loans), which is understandable as they have built significant market dominance in the world of mortgage lending. However the mistake that they make is ENDING their mortgage search with Rocket Mortgage without comparative shopping because, more often than not, there better mortgages available.
In fact, we love when home buyers contact us after speaking to a Rocket Mortgage lender because 9 times out of 10 we can offer a LOWER rate, BETTER loan terms, and a FASTER closing. A win for our clients and a win for us!
How we differ from Rocket Mortgage / Quicken Loans:
- ✅ SHOP MULTIPLE LENDERS RATES – As an independent mortgage broker, we shop multiple mortgage programs for home loans to find you the most optimal mortgage. Unlike Rocket Mortgage who are a direct lender, we are not tied to one bank or lending institution.
- ✅ LOW (OR ZERO) CLOSING FEES – We are a small independent shop with minimal overhead, and we pass those savings on directly to you. Whereas Rocket Mortgage is known for their high origination fees partly due to their massive overhead.
- ✅ LOWER PMI – Mortgage insurance is typically required on loans where the buyer puts down less than 20% and drops off when you hit 20% equity in your home. Most home buyers are aware of that, but did you know that lenders can shop your PMI separate from the loan itself? We’ll help you reduce your overall monthly payment with a more competitive mortgage insurance rate.
- ✅ SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT – When you work with America’s Home Loans, you will always have a single point of contact throughout the mortgage origination process. That means one experienced loan originator who “owns” the file from pre-approval to the closing table, and afterwards — unlike Rocket Mortgage where multiple agents work on your file and it’s difficult to know who to contact for help.
- ✅ PHENOMENALLY FAST CLOSINGS – The most common delays with buying a home comes down to obtaining financing. A delay in financing costs you time, money, and sometimes even the property itself. At America’s Home Loans, we create a financing timeline for you and then STICK TO IT so that stay on track to close on your home on the expected date (or sooner).
- ✅ TRANSPARENCY – We highly value transparency and make it the cornerstone of all of our marketing and client communications.
- ✅ UNPARALLELED SUPPORT – There’s a reason why most of our business comes from client and Realtor referrals — because they know (from experience) the level of communication and support we offer home buyers throughout their entire experience. From the very beginning to the absolute end of your financing process, we don’t rest until you’re a homeowner!
If all that seems too good to be true, read testimonials from our satisfied home buying clients.
Types of Loans We Offer
There are hundreds of different types of loans available to home buyers in today’s real estate market. Understanding and having access to a full marketplace of loans can save you thousands of dollars at loan origination and hundreds of thousands of dollars throughout the lifetime of your loan. Below are a few (but not all) types of loans that we work with:
- Conventional – Your most traditional non-government backed loans. A common myth with conventional mortgages is that they require at least 20% down. However, we’ve got conventional loans for as little as 0%, 3%, 5%, and 10% down.
- FHA Loans – A type of mortgage issued by an FHA-approved lender (like America’s Home Loans) and insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). These types of loans are well known for their 3.5% down payment.
- VA Loans – Loans that are guaranteed by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs and made available to assist veterans into purchasing homes with a low interest rate and low down payment. A common myth in Californai is that it’s “impossible” to buy a home with a VA loan, given current market conditions. However this is not true! We specialize in VA loans – and our owner Chris Mason is himself a veteran who owns a home in the Bay Area purchased with VA financing.
- Down Payment Assistance – Not having 3.5% to put down doesn’t necessarily preclude you from home ownership. We have solutions in the form of grants and second mortgages available to assist our clients in obtaining a home with ZERO down — including financing closing costs.
- Subsidized PMI – For buyers who can handle the minimum down payment, and the monthly payments, but don’t like the prospect of expensive Private Mortgage Insurance, we offer programs with significantly subsidized PMI which helps significantly reduce your monthly payments.
- Buying From Family – We work with lenders offering special financing to family members who are buying a house from a relative member. at an attractive price relative to full market value.
- Jumbo Loans – These types of loans are characterized by their low down payments, designed to finance luxury properties and homes in highly competitive local real estate markets like California. Jumbo lenders offer mortgages with up to a 90% – 95% loan-to-value ratio.
- Vacation Home Loans – Owning a second home allows you to deduct for mortgage interest and property taxes, just as you do with your first-home mortgage. We have special loan programs available exclusively for vacation home buyers which help maximize your tax incentives and lower your APR.
These are just a handful of the types of loans we have available to home buyers, vacation home buyers, and 1st time home buyers. Contact us today at (415) 846-9211 or schedule a call via our online form for a FAST & FREE rate quote and to get all your mortgage questions answered with Chris Mason.
Compare Our Rates with Rocket Mortgage / Quicken Loans
Call Chris Mason at (415) 846-9211 or use our online form to schedule a free consultation to receive a FAST & EASY rate quote so that you can compare our rates to what you were quoted with Quicken Loans. Let’s see how much we can save YOU on a mortgage!
Chris Mason, Loan Officer
"Chris does a great job in taking the time to make sure we know what to do and what all the jargon means. He's very responsive and patient. Critical for first-time home buyers like us! Excellent work!"
Areas We Service
Our local offices serve the greater East Bay Area including:
East Bay ◦ Berkeley ◦ Oakland ◦ San Leandro ◦ Richmond ◦ Albany ◦ Alameda ◦ Pinole ◦ Martinez ◦ Contra Costa County ◦ San Lorenzo ◦ Hayward ◦ Fremont ◦ Walnut Creek ◦ Concord ◦ Union City ◦ Sacramento ◦ Elk Grove ◦ Vallejo
Our remote services allow us to serve clients anywhere in California including the Los Angeles and San Diego Metropolitan Areas.
How much can we save YOU on a mortgage?
Click below or call (415) 846-9211
for a FAST & FREE rate quote.
"I was referred to Chris by a close friend of mine and after our first phone call I knew I was in good hands. I'm a new investor and Chris went above and beyond to help me with my first property. He got me a great interest rate and closing was way faster than I had expected! I will definitely be going through him again when I get my next property. Thanks again!"
Clients Found Us By Searching
- Best Quicken Loans alternatives California
- Better rates than Quicken Loans
- Who can beat Quicken Loans APR
- Compare Quicken Loans mortgage rates
- Compare Quicken Loans refinance rates