Are you a Realtor® looking to refer the absolute BEST mortgage broker for your clients?
The majority of our business comes from Realtor® referrals, and we respect the roles that our partnership plays in each other’s businesses. Our job is to take your client to closing with an optimal mortgage loan, and we embrace this role!
We value your business and are committed to earning your referrals with each and every job you refer. There’s a reason why our Realtor® partners continue to refer their clients to America’s Home Loans for all of their real estate financing.
“And last, but not least, he connected us with our real estate agent who moved mountains to get us the house we wanted.”
“Chris was probably the most key part of our home purchasing process. We had shopped around for mortgages, but after one conversation with Chris, it was obvious that his terms were top notch. In particular, he got us a competitive rate with 20% down and offered the fastest closing window. He did a great job of educating me as a first-time home buyer. He talks quickly and in a 10 minute conversation, we could cover what would take another agent a whole hour. I always felt like he maximized our time and worked incredibly efficiently. There were definitely occasions where it was clear that we had an edge on the competition because of Chris’s excellent terms and reputation for follow-through. We had a couple of extremely quick turnaround requests and we could always count on Chris to respond quickly and get us the information we needed. And last, but not least, he connected us with our real estate agent who moved mountains to get us the house we wanted. “
A few ways that we shine for Realtors:
- ✅ SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT – When you refer home buyers and investors to America’s Home Loans, you will always have a single point of contact throughout the transaction. That means one experienced loan originator who “owns” the file from pre-approval to the closing table, and afterwards.
- ✅ ONGOING & CONSISTENT UPDATES – We stay in regular communication with our clients and their Realtors throughout the entire financing process. You’ll never have to wonder, “Where did they go?” about us. For any transaction in escrow, we guarantee at least one update every week, even if that update is just to say, “Things are going smooth. Nothing new!”
- ✅ SECOND OPINIONS – If you have a go-to lender that you’ve been working with for years, we respect that. We’re happy to take a second look when that lender can’t deliver or doesn’t have a mortgage product that fits the situation. We take a solid “no hassle / no pressure” approach at partner relations and are happy to offer comparative rates whenever you need without any pressure to use our services.
- ✅ 1ST TIME HOME BUYERS WELCOME – We derive great satisfaction from putting first-time homebuyer families into their first homes. We work hard to communicate transparently and effectively with our first time home buyer clients who may need some extra hand holding along the way. We are ready and prepared to handle your most inexperienced buyers to your expert real estate investors.
- ✅ INVESTOR CLIENTS WELCOME – It’s critical to work with a mortgage broker who actively works with investor clients and understand their particular needs, which greatly differ from your average home buyer. Finding you the best investment loans means working with investment mortgage specialists like Chris Mason and our team at America’s Home Loans who speak the same language as you and your investor clients and are familiar with the complexity of investment financing.
- ✅ SHOP MULTIPLE LENDERS RATES – As an independent mortgage broker, we shop the ENTIRE MARKETPLACE for investment loans to find you the absolute best rates and loan terms available to your clients.
- ✅ LOW (OR ZERO) CLOSING FEES – We are a small independent shop with minimal overhead, and we pass those savings on directly to you. We’re even able to offer qualified home buyers ZERO lender & closing fees who borrow at least $350k for their home purchase or refinance.
- ✅ PHENOMENALLY FAST CLOSINGS – The most common delays with closing is financing — but we don’t need to tell you that! A delay in financing costs you and your clients time, money, and sometimes even the property itself. At America’s Home Loans, we create a financing timeline for you and then STICK TO IT so that we stay on track to close on your client’s property on the expected date (or sooner).
- ✅ TRANSPARENCY – We highly value transparency and make it the cornerstone of all of our marketing and client and partner communications.
- ✅ UNPARALLELED SUPPORT – There’s a reason why most of our business comes from Realtor referrals — because they know (from experience) the level of communication and support we offer investors throughout their entire experience. From the very beginning to the absolute end of your financing process, we don’t rest until you close!
- ✅ COMPREHENSIVE LENDING PERSPECTIVE – Low interest rates are only as important as a home buyer’s ability to close on a property. While we are able to offer competitive wholesale interest rates, we also understand that rates are just one of many factors that an home buyers look at when obtaining financing. Our experience mixed with our ability to shop an entire marketplace of mortgages means that we are able to offer creative financing solutions — beyond just low rates and fast closings — to help you and your clients reach the finish line.
If all that seems too good to be true, read testimonials from our satisfied clients.
Serving Realtors® Partners in California
We serve clients all over California through our remote mortgage services. Even though we’re working remotely, our clients tell us that our personalized and attentive service is like having us in the same room!
Our offices in El Cerrito, California locally serve the greater San Francisco Bay Area including: East Bay, Berkeley, Oakland, San Francisco, San Leandro, Richmond, Albany, Alameda, Pinole, Martinez, Contra Costa County, San Lorenzo, Hayward, Fremont, Walnut Creek, Concord, and Union City.
Let’s Work Together
Chris Mason, loan officer at America’s Home Loans, has built a solid local reputation helping first time homebuyers, refinancers, and real estate investors obtain optimal and fast mortgage financing to help them accomplish their goals . We are deeply committed ensuring that our clients and Realtor® partners receive a great experience by providing sophisticated and personalized brokerage services at every step of the loan origination process. We take pride in treating each client as an individual, not a number, and are committed to helping you and your clients obtain the absolute best loan possible.
Contact us today at (415) 846-9211 or schedule a call via our online form to discuss how we can best serve your business and your clients.
Chris Mason, Loan Officer
“I have completed 4 transactions with Chris and defer to him for all loan market trends. He is responsive and knowledgeable. I can not recommend him highly enough. I always appreciate working with him. Go to guy for property financing.”
How much can we save YOU on a mortgage?
Click below or call (415) 846-9211
for a FAST & FREE rate quote.
Areas We Service
We serve clients all over California through our remote mortgage services including the East Bay, Los Angeles, and San Diego Metropolitan Areas.
Our offices in El Cerrito, California locally serve the greater East Bay Area including:
East Bay ◦ Berkeley ◦ Oakland ◦ San Leandro ◦ Richmond ◦ Albany ◦ Alameda ◦ Pinole ◦ Martinez ◦ Contra Costa County ◦ San Lorenzo ◦ Hayward ◦ Fremont ◦ Walnut Creek ◦ Concord ◦ Union City ◦ Sacramento
“As a greenhorn investor (really really green), I wholeheartedly appreciate working with Chris Mason. He made the process of refinancing so easy and clear. He was greatly transparent and had the best system for remotely relaying information to me in real time without me having to interpret the numbers – that would’ve been a disaster! I hope to work with Chris and his team at America’s Home Loans again in the future.”
What are the best rates on September 26, 2021?
Click below or call (415) 846-9211 for a FAST & FREE rate quote.