Are you a Realtor® looking to refer the absolute BEST mortgage broker for your clients?
The majority of our business comes from Realtor® referrals, and we respect the roles that our partnership plays in each other’s businesses. Our job is to take your client to closing with an optimal mortgage loan, and we embrace this role!
We value your business and are committed to earning your referrals with each and every job you refer. There’s a reason why our Realtor® partners continue to refer their clients to America’s Home Loans for all of their real estate financing.
“Solid reliable mortgage broker. Has helped multiple of my clients over multiple years. Makes me look good as a realtor by referring my clients his way. Highly recommended.“
A few ways that we shine for Realtors:
- ✅ SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT – When you refer home buyers and investors to America’s Home Loans, you will always have a single point of contact throughout the transaction. That means one experienced loan originator who “owns” the file from pre-approval to the closing table, and afterwards.
- ✅ ONGOING & CONSISTENT UPDATES – We stay in regular communication with our clients and their Realtors throughout the entire financing process. You’ll never have to wonder, “Where did they go?” about us. For any transaction in escrow, we guarantee at least one update every week, even if that update is just to say, “Things are going smooth. Nothing new!”
- ✅ SECOND OPINIONS – If you have a go-to lender that you’ve been working with for years, we respect that. We’re happy to take a second look when that lender can’t deliver or doesn’t have a mortgage product that fits the situation. We take a solid “no hassle / no pressure” approach at partner relations and are happy to offer comparative rates whenever you need without any pressure to use our services.
- ✅ 1ST TIME HOME BUYERS WELCOME – We derive great satisfaction from putting first-time homebuyer families into their first homes. We work hard to communicate transparently and effectively with our first time home buyer clients who may need some extra hand holding along the way. We are ready and prepared to handle your most inexperienced buyers to your expert real estate investors.
- ✅ INVESTOR CLIENTS WELCOME – It’s critical to work with a mortgage broker who actively works with investor clients and understand their particular needs, which greatly differ from your average home buyer. Finding you the best investment loans means working with investment mortgage specialists like Chris Mason and our team at America’s Home Loans who speak the same language as you and your investor clients and are familiar with the complexity of investment financing.
- ✅ SHOP MULTIPLE LENDERS RATES – As an independent mortgage broker, we shop the ENTIRE MARKETPLACE for investment loans to find you the absolute best rates and loan terms available to your clients.
- ✅ LOW (OR ZERO) CLOSING FEES – We are a small independent shop with minimal overhead, and we pass those savings on directly to you. We’re even able to offer qualified home buyers ZERO lender & closing fees who borrow at least $350k for their home purchase or refinance.
- ✅ LOWER PMI – Mortgage insurance is typically required on loans where the buyer puts down less than 20% and drops off when you hit 20% equity in your home. Most home buyers are aware of that, but did you know that lenders can shop your PMI separate from the loan itself? We’ll help you reduce your overall monthly payment with a more competitive mortgage insurance rate.
- ✅ PHENOMENALLY FAST CLOSINGS – The most common delays with closing is financing — but we don’t need to tell you that! A delay in financing costs you and your clients time, money, and sometimes even the property itself. At America’s Home Loans, we create a financing timeline for you and then STICK TO IT so that we stay on track to close on your client’s property on the expected date (or sooner).
- ✅ TRANSPARENCY – We highly value transparency and make it the cornerstone of all of our marketing and client and partner communications.
- ✅ UNPARALLELED SUPPORT – There’s a reason why most of our business comes from Realtor referrals — because they know (from experience) the level of communication and support we offer investors throughout their entire experience. From the very beginning to the absolute end of your financing process, we don’t rest until you close!
- ✅ COMPREHENSIVE LENDING PERSPECTIVE – Low interest rates are only as important as a home buyer’s ability to close on a property. While we are able to offer competitive wholesale interest rates, we also understand that rates are just one of many factors that an home buyers look at when obtaining financing. Our experience mixed with our ability to shop an entire marketplace of mortgages means that we are able to offer creative financing solutions — beyond just low rates and fast closings — to help you and your clients reach the finish line.
If all that seems too good to be true, read testimonials from our satisfied clients.
Chris Mason, Loan Officer
Areas We Service
Our local offices serve the greater East Bay Area including:
East Bay ◦ Berkeley ◦ Oakland ◦ San Leandro ◦ Richmond ◦ Albany ◦ Alameda ◦ Pinole ◦ Martinez ◦ Contra Costa County ◦ San Lorenzo ◦ Hayward ◦ Fremont ◦ Walnut Creek ◦ Concord ◦ Union City ◦ Sacramento ◦ Elk Grove ◦ Vallejo
Our remote services allow us to serve clients anywhere in California including the Los Angeles and San Diego Metropolitan Areas.
“I can honestly say that Chris and the fantastic realtor that he recommended to us are the reason that we got the house! His short closing time gave us our offer the competitive edge. Chris is lightning fast, incredibly communicative, and answers all of the questions you didn’t even know you had. We felt very supported through the whole process and closed so quickly that our friends didn’t even believe we were done with the whole process. Chris even provided us with a custom spreadsheet so we could play with the numbers ourselves and see what all of the mortgage mystery is about. I cannot recommend Chris enough!”
“My partner and I worked with Chris on the loan for our first home. From the first call, we learned a TON from Chris, who gave us extensive details about the process of getting a mortgage and why the market for mortgages acts the way it does. He also gave us some great information about the housing market in our area, and set reasonable expectations for us every step of the way. He was super transparent about where all the numbers were coming from, and got us a great mortgage rate. He was also very responsive with us and our realtor, and helped move along all of the parts of the process quickly and efficiently. Would recommend him highly to anyone.”
Serving Realtors® Partners in California
We serve clients all over California through our remote mortgage services. Even though we’re working remotely, our clients tell us that our personalized and attentive service is like having us in the same room!
Our three office locations in locally serve the greater East Bay Area including: East Bay, Berkeley, Oakland, San Francisco, San Leandro, Richmond, Albany, Alameda, Pinole, Martinez, Contra Costa County, San Lorenzo, Hayward, Fremont, Walnut Creek, Concord, Vallejo, Elk Grove, Union City, and Sacramento.
Let’s Work Together
Chris Mason, loan officer at America’s Home Loans, has built a solid local reputation helping first time homebuyers, refinancers, and real estate investors obtain optimal and fast mortgage financing to help them accomplish their goals . We are deeply committed ensuring that our clients and Realtor® partners receive a great experience by providing sophisticated and personalized brokerage services at every step of the loan origination process. We take pride in treating each client as an individual, not a number, and are committed to helping you and your clients obtain the absolute best loan possible.